Sunday, December 7, 2008

FirstBlog

Here is my first plunk in Blog World. I really don't know what I am going to add and contribute myself to add blogs. But let me start first.

Currently I am in Seattle, US @ client site. I landed here just 2 months back.
It had been my biggest dream since long that I wanted to see myself in America and finally dream comes true. I really got the good opportunity in my current project. So I really feel good about it. I am not sure how long I am gonna be here as US crisis. But keeping finger crossed, nothing bad will going to happen before my contract finishes.

I guess that is it for now. Will keep on adding some interesting things..

3 comments:

uhmmmm said...

It's really nice to see first blog from somebody........

Welcome Nisarg... I felt it was short but honest entry.

I hope u have tons of viewers.

Unknown said...

hi nisarg,
got 2 go thru ur blog
interesting and honest!!

Unknown said...

Ahem!